Your Order and Delivery
- Non-refundable – we do not provide refunds for shipping fees.
- Free Shipping Ground USPS offered on orders in the United States, over $75.
- Please allow 5-8 business days for shipment and delivery of in-stock items, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Look for an email containing your shipping confirmation and tracking number after your order is shipped, within 2-3 business days after placing your order.
- Applicable sales tax will apply to all shipments.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, only to street addresses.
- Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via USPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by USPS Extra with required signature or by UPS, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (orders and deliveries outside of the U.S.A.):
- You will be charged a slightly higher shipping and handling cost. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer free shipping on international orders above $75. The postal service and other private shipping carriers (UPS) set the costs for overseas shipments, and so we are not able to offer lower rates for shipping.
- Please allow additional shipping time for international orders; all shipments originate from New York, USA.
- Customs Information for receipt of shipments outside the United States of America: You may be subject to import duties and taxes once the package reaches your country, but please be aware that these policies vary widely from country to country (for more information, contact your local customs office). You are responsible for any additional customs charges; we cannot predict these charges and have no control over them.